Theatre Sales Specialist - Global Healthcare Company - South of Tyne - £Highly Competitive Financial Package + Industry Leading Bonus Scheme
- The company is a global healthcare company with employees across more than 60 countries.
- They are hugely well-renowned with an amazing portfolio of both lifesaving and life enhancing products.
- They have a significant focus on R&D and boast an impressive and healthy future pipeline.
- They are a desirable company to work with within the industry with fantastic products and a great reputation!
- Internal progression is a huge part of the culture at this company and there are some phenomenal success stories.
- In this role as a Theatre Sales Specialist, you will provide clinical and technical support in theatres across South of Tyne to empower your customers to be confident in the effective use of your product portfolio.
- You will work closely with theatre staff and consultants to promote your product portfolio and work towards being trusted as a true partner. There will also be some work with procurement.
- You will work in partnership, improving efficiencies where required and supporting the theatre staff where possible.
- You will also promote the latest technology, upsell on current usage and convert competitor procedures over to your products.
- It is a competitive sell with lots of time in hospitals to make sure your portfolio is market leader and the first option your customers consider!
You must have one of the following backgrounds:
- Currently working as a successful Theatre Sales Specialist.
- Currently working in another area of medical device or pharma sales, with some cross over into theatre.
- A field sales specialist in any area with outstanding sales results and looking to move into theatre sales.
- A top achiever who is confident, driven and motivated by consistently hitting and exceeding targets.
What should you do next?
This Theatre Sales Specialist role is one not to be missed and is looking to interview asap! To discuss this role further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.