UK&I Marketing & Communications Manager - World Leading Consultancy - London - £50k – £65k
Our client is a genuinely global marketing intelligence consultancy working in partnership with almost all the top pharma/biotech companies providing insight and strategic direction across a vast range of therapeutic areas.
Working as a UK&I Marketing & Communications Manager, your role will involve:
- Coordinating with the UK&I marketing director to develop the marketing strategy for the UKI Business units in line with the company objectives
- Co-leading UK internal comms along with UKI HR and business strategy leads, oversee tactics implementation
- Work with the Regional and Global teams to maximise global and local campaigns
- Build relationships with relevant trade media editorial teams
- Manage the UKI marketing budget
The successful UK&I Marketing & Communications Manager will likely have the following background:
- 4+ years’ experience within Marketing
- Budget management experience within a previous role
- A background in Pharma
- A degree in either Marketing/Life Sciences
What should you do next?
This UK&I Marketing & Communications Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop your existing skillset whilst working collaboratively with experienced marketeers. To discuss this UK&I Marketing & Communications Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.