Validation Engineer – Global Medical Devices Company – York with remote working - £Competitive basic salary with excellent benefits
Due to continued success, a leading global medical devices company is now recruiting for a Validation Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in their offices near York.
I’m recruiting for a Validation Engineer to join a highly successful, global medical devices client based in Yorkshire. This company have had a highly successful year to date and are now looking for someone to join the regulatory & quality team as a Validation Engineer.
- Global medical devices company
- Manufacture and distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of onsite parking
This is a very exciting Validation and Development role whereby you will be working on an extensive range of both new and existing medical devices.
- Leading validation and verification activities for medical devices
- Writing and executing various types of documentation to achieve regulatory approvals for medical devices on a global basis
- Writing technical reports to document the test processes and procedures performed
- Working closely with New Product Development on new concepts for medical devices, including planning and managing validation and verification testing
- Work closely and regularly with Regulatory Affairs team for medical device technical dossier documentation generation
To apply for this role as Validation Engineer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Good experience working with medical device validation
- Good knowledge of ISO13485 / ISO14971
- Good knowledge of MDD/MDR
- Good knowledge of regulatory technical file compilation
- Experience in the drafting of medical device technical documentation
What should you do next?
This Validation Engineer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a market leading global medical devices company on some exciting new products. To discuss this Validation Engineer role further or to find out about other Regulatory jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.