Workforce Planning Manager – National Healthcare Provider – Bristol – To £46,000 and Benefits
Our key client is a marketing-focused, results-oriented social enterprise. They develop efficient, effective and sustainable programmes in the UK and overseas.
- Unique care provision
- They have a real commitment to promote, protect and support health rights.
- A true believer in collaborative, multi-professional working and learning.
This new Workforce Planning Manager opportunity requires an expert in WFM technology who processes the ability to lead on the development of the centre’s operational workforce strategy.
The role will include understanding demand management to enable flexible workforce provisions in order to optimise our ability to effectively support the business and to deliver an efficient service.
It will also require -
- The development and further implementation of the new WFM tool – Genesys.
- You to enable the management and delivery of the planning cycle. Forecast, Schedule, Monitor & Review in line with key business objectives and timeframes.
- Contribute to the business strategy by creating a high performing, optimised and effective workforce strategy.
- To build and develop processes in order to allow the production of long, and short-term forecasts based on call demand, volume, and competencies to provide accurate provision of requirements.
- To develop and train-real time monitoring functionalities against forecast, adjusting and updating the workforce plan accordingly.
- Drive the development of key performance indicators across all teams with a key focus on real-time adherence.
As a time served call centre resource planning expert this role needs a leader who has experience across the planning cycle. Who has the experience to drive the team and ensure the required outcomes.
- Be an effective driver and leader of change.
- Have demonstrable experience as a manager in a similar environment.
- Have excellent time management and organisation skills
- Also, have the ability to challenge the norm and the drive to look for improvements.
- Manage stakeholders efficiently and effectively.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Workforce Planning Manager is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world-leading environment. To discuss this Workforce Planning Manager role further or to find out about other Healthcare jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.