Senior Account Executive – Medical Communications – London/Working from home – Competitive Salary and great benefits!
Global health innovation company that employee over 2,000 creative and talented individuals throughout the Globe. On offer is a comprehensive benefits package that includes – private healthcare, dental insurance, pension contribution, five-week paid sabbatical programme, health and wellbeing allowance, Friday afternoon happy hours, and free healthy snacks!
This forward-thinking, innovative business is winning exciting Global pieces of work.
- Established for over 20 years with 12 acquisitions.
- The company has invested in data and digital, they now have over 400 analysts and digital experts.
- The company work between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, keeping people as the focus of it all.
- Work with the top 4/5 pharma companies Globally.
- A host of awards to support their claims of best in the business.
- The company very much have a family feel and offer endless support, training and development
- Understand the client and project, contribute, and support the team and client
- Support on taking briefs and presenting, booking meetings etc
- Understand and support day to day contact with clients’ needs and planning.
- Take responsibility for souring materials.
- Building good relationships with the client and understanding their needs
- Support on gathering client feedback and putting together action plans for future projects.
- Willingness to learn, develop and look to take on responsibilities.
- Great communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must have a life science degree.
- Must have worked in a scientific/pharma/medical communications or similar type of role.
- Must have a passion for science and people.
- You thrive in an atmosphere that requires continuous learning and development with innovation.
- You like to be creative, like to include designers and deliver exceptional work.
- Must be strategic and confident.
- Experience of working on multiple accounts (3/4) at once.
- You must have a flair for client services and enjoy speaking with and forming relationships with people.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Senior Account Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.