Account Manager - Independent Healthcare Communications Agency – Cambridgeshire / Remote - Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
Joining a highly successful and award-winning creative healthcare communications agency with a difference…you will be joining a close-knit and hard-working account handling team working for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical clients.
This independent healthcare communications agency has experienced tremendous success over the past couple of years and due to ongoing growth is seeking an Account Manager to join their team. Based in gorgeous modern offices in South Cambridgeshire and offering the flexibility to word from home this is a great opportunity for an Account Handler to strengthen their skills and develop their career.
- An award-winning healthcare communications agency
- An impressive mix of notable UK and global pharmaceutical and healthcare clients
- Modern offices in a picturesque location with numerous amenities nearby
- On top of a competitive salary, this agency offers a fantastic benefits package including; private healthcare, cycle facilities and training and networking benefits of IPA and other organisations
- Flexible working to allow a balance between the office and home working
As an Account Manager at this Healthcare Advertising agency, you will use your expert knowledge and account management expertise to take the lead on a variety of Creative campaigns. You will take ownership of high-value accounts and projects acting as the key point of contact for clients and supporting the wider team throughout.
To be successful for this opportunity you will already be working as a SAE or AM within Healthcare Advertising for an agency, with an ambitious, driven, and motivating attitude. You should possess natural communication skills and a natural ability to bring leadership and guidance to your team and clients. To be successful you should have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare communications
- Determined, eager and curious attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on truly ethical healthcare accounts with a great team and amazing variety of deliverables. To discuss this role further or to find out about other roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.