A major part of our business supports clients who are looking to hire permanent staff.
Our standard process here would be as follows:
- A briefing call would be arranged to fully understand your requirements and to appreciate your business culture.
- The role would then be advertised and a thorough and proactive search would commence, utilising all sources available to us.
- We’d send a mailshot out to our extensive database of contacts.
- We’d concurrently run a referrals campaign to encourage industry contacts to support us in our search.
- We would then work through the process with you from candidate submittal and interviews, through to offer stage and onboarding.
- We’ll support you at every step and we’ll ensure that candidates also have a smooth and enjoyable experience.
Have a read through our candidate testimonials and our customer experience page to learn more about how much we care for our clients and candidates.
Using contract or interim workers is an excellent way to plug important skills gaps quickly and efficiently.
See our quick summary of the benefits of hiring contract workers by clicking here. One major benefit here is that the process for contract hires tends to be far quicker than that of permanent recruitment and typically contractors can be ready to start within a week or two.
We can work on long or short-term contract solutions, full-time or part-time, day rate or fixed term, and we can guide and advise you in relation to IR35 and AWR regulations.
At Carrot we have a dedicated team working solely on contract recruitment assignments, headed up by Founding Director, Debbie Anderson. The team offers a thorough process and ensures all relevant processes and documentation are in place and that all required checks are carried out before your contract worker starts. We'll be on hand throughout to support you and the contractor, making the journey as smooth and efficient as possible.
Contact Debbie Anderson on 01625 541 033 or via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how contract hiring might benefit your business.
Executive Search is where we work in partnership with our client to map out, engage and secure senior-level or difficult to source talent. You can find out more about our Executive Search
solutions here, but some of the key benefits which our particular approach offers, are:
A Fixed Fee Approach
- Our calculation of fees is based on time spent, not as a percentage of salary
- This means our fee will not alter, regardless of the salary offered to the eventual hire
- This approach often provides better value and is a more honest reflection of the actual work involved
A Full Talent Mapping Report
- Our approach to Executive Search is underpinned by thorough desk research
- The initial phase of each project is a full talent mapping exercise of your market
- This research phase is compiled into a full talent mapping report
- This report is then used to determine which candidates we then engage with during the outreach phase
- Your report will provide thorough information on each prospect against all the key criteria sought
A Discreet and Professional Route to Market
- We understand the need for a sensitive and discreet approach to the sourcing of senior level talent
- We have the communication skills and credibility to represent your brand in a professional manner
- We work closely with you to ensure the right people are approached, in the right way, with the right message
- We are happy to provide added value support throughout at no extra cost
- Advice on the most effective interview process, who to involve and how to assess
- We can access numerous personality profiling tools and aptitude tests for you to use
- We can support at the offer stage to ensure your chosen candidate accepts
- And we ensure they remain engaged all the way through their notice period to their start date
If you would like to discuss our Executive Search offering in confidence, please call Martin Anderson on 01625 541 032,
or visit our Carrot Executive homepage
At Carrot Recruitment, we often work with clients as a sole business partner, where we enter into an exclusive partnership agreement with you to help successfully fill all your key vacancies within the business.
Our partnership agencies benefit from a number of added value services, prioritised consultant time and a dedicated Account Manager as a single point of contact.
These arrangements tend to be very fruitful because of the strong relationship that can be developed and the deeper understanding we have about your business. This allows us to promote it very effectively, honing in on the right sort of talent first time.
If we are promised a period of exclusivity from our clients, it means we are able to ensure your vacancy is given priority over other roles we are working on.
We can do this as we know we can approach candidates with something unique, which our competitors don’t. Typically, a client might afford us an agreed period of exclusivity - which means we are under time pressure to deliver before it goes out to our competition.
This means you will see good CVs coming across quickly without being tied to using a single agency for the duration of the assignment.
Another benefit is that you avoid duplication where the same CVs may be sent by multiple agencies and, of course, you only have one agency to communicate with, leaving you to get on with all the other things you need to do.