Key Account Manager – Small Pharma – Scotland & Northern Ireland – Competitive Financial Package
- Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a rich pipeline, including two specialist care products coming to market in 2022.
- They have a small pharma feel in the UK, providing full autonomy and visibility in true Key Account Manager roles.
- The Sales Manager has progressed within the company from a KAM role so has great experience with the product and its nuances.
- In this role as a Key Account Manager, you will promote an extremely well-regarded brand into cardiology, haematology, and ITU across Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- You will develop and implement a business plan for the territory, incorporating all resources available to ensure success.
- You will work in partnership with your customers, offering support and expert product knowledge where necessary.
- You will be responsible for all key customers on your territory and any market access work that is required as you will be fully autonomous on the patch.
- You will have experience and a network in cardiology, haematology, or ITU (and worked in one or more of these therapy areas within the last couple of years).
- You will have knowledge and understanding of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines and comply with the ABPI code of practice.
- You must be a team player and although you are autonomous on your territory you will want to share your successes and challenges with the rest of the team and work closely to support each other.
- You will be positive and professional with a conscientious approach to your work.
- You will be an experienced KAM in a secondary care setting (at least 2 years of secondary care experience).
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work autonomously on the territory with an ever-growing brand with a new indication. To discuss this Key Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.