Senior Business Intelligence Consultant – Global Healthcare Consultancy – Offices in various locations around the UK with hubs in Manchester and London
My client is a multifaceted consultancy business focusing on helping to develop and launch life science brands. They focus on three key areas:
- Consulting - from pre-clinical to post-launch, providing strategic direction to solve complex challenges to provide improved health outcomes and further business success
- Commercial – Building brands and creating a commercial strategy to improve awareness and market share
- Communications – providing scientific and medical rigour to communication and publication planning
As part of my client's ambition to provide further insight services, they are looking to hire a Senior Business Intelligence consultant to form a new team within the consulting division. You will be involved in:
- Developing and leveraging internal insights to enable stakeholders to support their clients in making critical decisions
- Setting up and developing knowledge management insights and processes
- Streamline access to internal business intelligence to improve project efficiencies
- Developing market and competitive intelligence across the wider consulting function
- Utilising various secondary data sources to plug intelligence gaps
In order to be successful in this position, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A strong business intelligence background within the pharma/healthcare space
- An understanding of different data sources and what they offer
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a multifunctional team, to provide consultative solutions
- An understanding of how insights and research feeds into communications and medical strategy
- Excellent communication skills – you will be working with a variety of stakeholders so confidence and the ability to influence is essential
What should you do next?
This Senior Business Intelligence role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Senior Business Intelligence job further or to find out about other market research and market insight jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.