Research Manager / Associate Director - Research Based Healthcare Consultancy - Remote/ hybrid - £35k - £60k DOE
A highly innovative Brand Consultancy with patented techniques is currently looking for a Research Manager to manage all aspects of quantitative projects from proposal through to final study deliverables. This company has a great reputation both internationally and within the UK for high quality research and consultancy particularly around the branding and marketing processes.
The client is a highly regarded pharmaceutical and biotechnology research-based consultancy with offices in Europe and in the United States. They currently work with and advise many of the major pharmaceutical & Biotechnology companies in the world
Their research projects span the entire product lifecycle (ranging from new product development pre-launch branding & communication post-launch optimization and re-positioning)
The emphasis of the job will be to manage quantitative (and some qual if you have qualitative experience) local and international projects and leading and supporting others on the project from proposal to debrief.
- You'll be involved in account management / business development - liaising with clients on a regular basis.
- You will also be responsible for proposal writing managing domestic and international projects and direct the analysis process to ensure client objectives are fulfilled
- Be able to recommend research / methodology approach to best answer clients business question and meet requirements
- Ensure all outputs to the client are of the highest standard and within deadlines and budget
- Be able to write the final DP specification and code frame and ensure tables are set out appropriately and accurately
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an excellent understanding of pharmaceutical market research methodologies - a minimum of 4 years research experience
- Ideally have experience of new business development and have the ability to work at the more senior level
- Have excellent client management skills
- An expert in ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative market research techniques (Happy to look at people who are 100 percent quant)
- Be able to motivate develop and coach team members
What should you do next?
This Research Manager / Associate Director job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay - get in touch today to discuss this role further or to hear about any of our other Pharma Market Research jobs. If you are unsure and need some advice give me a ring otherwise just click apply upload your CV and send it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated if applying for a job within the European Union you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.