Account Director (Healthcare Advertising) – Independent Creative Agency – Southwest of England / Hybrid – c£50K + Extensive Benefits!
Creative, supportive, and driven; this specialist independent healthcare advertising agency is seeking an ambitious, dedicated and curious Account Director to take the lead on a portfolio of exciting clients across medical devices, pharma and healthcare accounts.
This healthcare advertising agency are privately owned and well-established with over a decade of experience providing dedicated and creative advertising solutions to their clients across medical devices, pharma and healthcare at both UK and global levels. They are seeking an Account Director to play a pivotal role in an agency offering long-term career prospects and the chance to make your mark and shape their future development.
- Independently owned healthcare advertising agency with a long-standing reputation for producing exciting, creative and engaging work
- Personalised career development plans designed around you, your personal and professional goals
- Sociable team with regular events, socials and activities in the office
- Grown-up work environment that respects and trusts its’ team
- Hybrid working and flexibility centred around their offices in the Southwest of England
- Work-life balance is at the heart of what they do and they firmly believe in a life outside the office!
As an Account Director in this growing independent healthcare advertising agency you will play a crucial role in taking the lead across a varied portfolio of accounts, identifying and driving new business…but also ensuring the day to day running of projects is on time, on brief and to budget. You will work closely with the senior leadership team involved with strategic development and high-profile client liaison.
- Responsible for the oversight and delivery across a variety of client accounts to ensure projects run smoothly, within strict timelines and allocated budgets
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients and identifying areas for new business
- Handle client briefings and translating to motivate and manage your team to deliver the best possible solutions
- Proactively deliver and exceed client expectations, delivering hard-hitting presentations
- Participating in client meetings, pitches and conferences globally
This Account Director is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to join a close-knit team in a well-established independent advertising agency. You will bring a solid level of healthcare expertise and industry knowledge to the role…as accounts can range across indications you don’t need specific therapeutic experience but a flexible, dynamic and conscientious approach to client delivery.
- Passionate about healthcare communications and improving patient outcomes!
- Solid healthcare advertising experience handling multiple clients is essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with clientele at all levels in a confident, professional and engaging manner
- You should have a genuine passion for producing the best work possible, take pride in what you do and respect the expertise of your colleagues and clients alike
- You will bring positivity, enthusiasm and determination to succeed
What should you do next?This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing and ambitious independent agency. To discuss this role further or to find out about other healthcare communications
opportunities that I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.