Account Executive – Independent Healthcare Communications PR Consultancy – London – £competitive
My client is an independent Healthcare Communications PR consultancy that works with the world’s leading healthcare organisations to provide strategic communications solutions aimed at improving lives.
They pride themselves on running campaigns that ‘reach, inspire and activate’ – they work on innovative campaigns for a wide range of audiences including patients, families, healthcare professionals and beyond.
- Modern Central London Office
- Fun and Vibrant culture – rewards and events focused
- Working with top global pharmaceutical companies, charities, med-tech firms, devices, and manufacturers.
- Campaigns that reach, inspire and activate – patients, families, healthcare professionals and beyond.
An Account Executive contributes to daily client work, managing small projects and contributing to larger projects. Other aspects of the job may include:
- Become an expert in writing a variety of types of press releases, features, advertorials etc
- Supporting clients in the execution of communications marketing activities
- Provide clear, timely and accurate information and advice to clients and the PR team
- Problem-solving & capable of adapting to new assignments
For this exciting opportunity as an Account Executive, my client is looking for someone with previous healthcare experience and the following skills:
- Experience in managing multiple projects to time scales and budgets
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Computer literate, including word, excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organization skills with a keen eye for detail
- A committed team player who works collaboratively
What should you do next?
This Opportunity is not one to be missed! To find out more about this role or other roles that I am currently working on hit apply down below and submit your CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.