Account Director – Boutique Healthcare Advertising Agency – South-East England – c£65K + Benefits
This boutique, independent healthcare advertising agency boasts a close-knit and supportive environment that goes above and beyond to nurture, develop and look after their team throughout the toughest of times. Due to their sustained growth, they are seeking an Account Director to contribute to a company culture that puts the team first.
This boutique independent healthcare advertising agency based in South-East England continue to go from strength to strength and due to their ongoing success are seeking an Account Director to join their senior account handling team. They are an agency that truly looks after their team and throughout the past year have really pulled together to make an agency that shines:
- Supportive, friendly and driven close-knit team with a flexible approach to work/life balance
- Suburban location based outside of the chaos of Central London but with great transport links and offering a flexible approach to the office with 2-3 days working in the office
- Grown-up company culture that believes in producing high-quality work and building long-term relationships with their clients
- Offering collaborative remote working with daily kick-off meetings, regular socials and little, off-the-cuff perks
As an Account Director at this boutique healthcare advertising agency you will be working alongside a fantastic team made up senior leadership, account handlers, creative and writers. Working on a varied portfolio of pharmaceutical accounts you will respond to varied briefs to produce innovative and engaging work:
- Working on a range of client accounts including pharmaceutical, healthcare and generics
- Working alongside the senior account handling team to ensure account timelines are met and budgets adhered to
- Building lasting relationships with clients and seeking new business opportunities
- Pitching for new business and delivering presentations to clients and internal teams
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
To be successful for this Account Director opportunity you will have a solid foundation of experience working as a Senior Account Manager / Account Director within a healthcare advertising agency; understand the mechanics of the role and be a real self-starter comfortable getting started in a role working remotely!
To be successful you should have:
- Have solid agency experience gained within healthcare advertising
- Be a determined, self-motivated and conscientious individual
- Be accustomed to working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Possess excellent communication and relationship building skills, the ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with an extremely supportive and well-established independent advertising agency. To discuss this role further or to find out about other healthcare communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.