Account Director – Leading Healthcare Advertising Agency – Central London – £60K + Benefits
An exciting opportunity to join an exciting healthcare advertising agency part of a global network! This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and flourishing agency that produces innovative and engaging campaigns for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Boasting a close-knit and collaborative team culture, along with the stability of being part of a global networked group this agency has a lot to offer and a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Director looking to be part of a successful team. You will be taking on a fantastic opportunity to take the lead on an array of exciting pharmaceutical accounts.
- Supportive, sociable and friendly working environment with extremely low staff turnover
- Collaborative working and an emphasis on great, creative ideas
- A grown-up approach to flexibility in the office and working from home
- Annual training program heavily invested by the corporate head office
- Regular work socials, outings and events!
A fully integrated Healthcare Communications Agency, as an Account Director you will be joining an agency that combines scientific data with a creative flair to deliver a wide range of solutions to pharmaceutical clients:
- Working on a portfolio of accounts that combine scientific data with creative flair
- A fully creative and innovative agency offering varied campaign planning to solve their clients specific and varied requirements
- Working on complex projects, from centralised branding and patient websites which require rolling out to local countries to creating brand new apps
- A focus on producing the highest quality material around storytelling
As an Account Director you will work closely with the senior management to take the lead on a wide variety of client accounts, working with some of the biggest names in pharma and on life-changing pharmaceutical products:
- Taking responsibility for your own key accounts, building these client relationships and effectively managing projects ensuring delivery of the highest standards
- Developing growth with existing clients and identifying opportunities for new business, including preparing and leading new business pitches
- Responsibility for leading and inspiring your own team of Account Managers
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director, who is seeking to join a close-knit and specialist agency. To be successful you will have:
- Substantial experience in a similar role within a healthcare communications agency environment; medical communications or advertising…or both!
- Successful track record of managing client accounts, on a national and international basis
- Strong project management skills, managing strict deadlines and budgets
- Leadership experience, with the ability to motivate and inspire your own team
- Success in new business and organic existing business growth, including involvement in new business pitches
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a leading healthcare advertising agency. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Account Director roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.If there are any arrangements or adjustments, we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist