Analyst / Senior Analyst / Principal Analyst – Business Intelligence Consultancy – Bedfordshire – £25k – £60k DOE
Our client is a specialist data / business intelligence insights consultancy that focus purely on the healthcare technology sector. They have enjoyed some superb success to date and because of this, they are now recruiting across all levels!
- Currently a team of 30 and looking to grow by another 30 in the next 2 years! It’s a fantastic time to join and be part of their growth
- They are truly recognised as a global leader in the markets that they cover
- They offer excellent career development opportunities
- Work with some of the biggest names in the health technology sector!
This client has roles available across all levels from Analyst through to Principal. Responsibilities will be dependent on your experience.
- Analyst: Contribute to report writing, designing surveys, contribute to all areas of production including data analysis, project support from initiation through to delivery, provide secondary research on all projects
- Senior / Principal Analyst: Taking a lead on market intelligence projects, design and build market models to estimate sizes and to forecast market growth, attend and present at industry conferences, forge and maintain relationships with companies in the Healthcare technology sector, conduct primary research interviews with senior executives.
To be successful in any of the roles mentioned above you will need the following experience:
- Analyst: Excellent analytical skills, an inquisitive mind, strong time and project management skills, proficient in Microsoft excel, 1 – 4 years’ experience within business intelligence (Ideally within pharma)
- Senior / Principal Analyst: 5 – 10 years’ experience within business intelligence analytics, experience in pharma / healthcare, Excellent project management skills, management experience.
- Anyone applying for this position should have an interest in healthcare and healthcare technology
What should you do next?
This Analyst / Senior / Principal Analyst role is one not to be missed; To discuss this role further or to find out about other Business Intelligence jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.