Associate Consultant / Senior Consultant / Principal – Strategic Consultancy – London – £40 – £70k DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced healthcare/pharmaceutical market researcher to join an award-winning consultancy that deliver strategic consulting projects to major pharmaceutical companies. Why join this company?
- They focus on branding, innovation, segmentation, behaviour change and pricing
- They don’t just do standard market research! They also operate within the strategic consulting space!
- They offer innovative methodologies – the more creative the better!
- You will take ownership on everything you do – no micromanaging here!
- Full autonomy to focus on the areas of research that you love!
Due to the success of this consultancy, they are now looking to recruit across 3 levels! Associate / Senior and Principal. Across all levels, you will be taking on leadership responsibilities for high quality primary research and strategic consulting projects. Projects are predominantly ad hoc global studies, covering a wide range of therapy areas and customer types. Responsibilities include:
- Providing end to end project delivery to international pharmaceutical companies
- Breaking down clients’ problems using solution development techniques, identify key insights and develop effective solutions
- Leading client meetings, presenting to external parties and challenge clients to think outside the box
- Managing key client accounts with regular dialogue, promoting organic business growth
- Collaborating with internal team members
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have a great deal of solid market research experience (ideally having worked for a pharma market research agency 3+ years for Associate, 5+ years for Senior, 8+ years for Principal)
- Understand the complexities of pharmaceutical market research and have experience in this area
- Be able to utilise a variety of research methodologies/techniques
- Know how to plan and run workshops
- Have moderating skills
What should you do next?
These Strategic Research roles are not to be missed; To discuss this role further or to find out about other market research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.