Associate Director (PR) – Global Healthcare PR Agency – Central London - £75k + Hybird Working
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Healthcare PR Senior/Account Director looking to step up into a challenging position within a highly successful, global healthcare PR agency. You will be working alongside a driven and supportive team of experts on an exciting portfolio of global accounts.
**Interviewing remotely and ready to onboard remotely as soon as possible!**
A specialist healthcare PR agency known for delivering successful and versatile PR campaigns on behalf of the biggest names in pharma; they have the feel and flexibility of an independent agency with the added security of being backed by a large networked group. They are continuing to grow and win business and are seeking an Associate Director to join their vibrant and diverse team:
- A friendly, supportive and conscientious team led by motivating and supportive management
- Gorgeous, modern offices based in Central London close to a wide variety of transport links
- Flexible benefits tailored to give you an optimum office environment and work-life balance
- Diverse and vibrant team-feel, with a focus on personality and individual strengths
- Working purely in ethical healthcare, you will have the chance to work with some of the biggest names in pharma directly involved with life-saving and ground-breaking therapies.
The role of Associate Director in this exciting Healthcare PR agency will involve strategic planning, team leadership and taking overall ownership of account and business direction. You will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the wider team as well as playing a crucial part in winning and delivering business opportunities. You will oversee all PR activities to support the development and delivery of client programmes and overseeing all activities to the highest quality:
- You will utilise your skills and experience to drive forward communications, financial and project strategies
- Oversee quality outputs across all programmes
- Providing consultancy and strategic advice to both Account Teams and Clients
- Utilising industry knowledge to bolster company direction and competitor awareness
- Oversee Accounts, set tangible targets and motivating teams to realise their goals
To be successful for this PR Associate Director opportunity you should have strong demonstrable experience as a Senior / Account Director within a Healthcare PR agency. You will have experience working within a broad range of accounts and most importantly you should have a passion and drive to be the best at what you do with:
- Previous Senior / Account Director Experience within a healthcare PR agency
- Accustomed to working on a broad range of deliverables
- Excellent project, financial and time management experience
What should you do next?
This Associate Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join the leadership team of a global award-winning agency. To discuss this Associate Director role further or to find out about other Healthcare PR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.