Consultant / Senior Consultant – Market Research Consulting – London / Hybrid / Remote – £40 – 60K
Our client is mid-sized (and fast growing!) specialist marketing strategy consultancy, operating solely within the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry. They have enjoyed some superb success to date and are working with some of the globe’s leading pharmaceutical companies!
- They have an excellent reputation in the industry and have a 100% repeat business record! Once clients start working with them, they always come back!
- Currently a team of 20 with a further 9 vacancies this year alone!! This company shows no sign of slowing down!
- They work on more strategic consulting projects – Not just standard MR
- They offer innovative methodologies – the more creative the better!
- They do not micromanage! You will take full project leadership on everything you do.
You will be responsible taking leadership responsibility for high quality primary research and consulting projects. Projects are predominantly ad hoc global studies, across the brand lifecycle, covering a wide range of therapy areas and customer types. Responsibilities include:
- Developing innovative approaches / methodologies to answer key business questions.
- Taking on full leadership of projects and managing junior executives
- Full proposal writing and pitching for new business.
- Development and delivery of client presentations
- Design and facilitation of client workshop
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive pharmaceutical market research or consulting experience.
- Be competent in both Qualitative and / or Quantitative research
- Be comfortable in a client facing role
- Be experienced in delivering national / international studies
- Be able to think outside the box and come up with new innovative methodology approaches.
What should you do next?
This Consultant / Senior Consultant role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for an exciting company. To discuss this Consultant / Senior Consultant role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role