Ecotoxicology Manager (Environmental Safety) – Global Consumer Healthcare Company – Yorkshire or South East with hybrid working options - £DoE, car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday + BH
- A global, market leading healthcare company with offices in Yorkshire and the South East. At the forefront of self-care, this company has a real passion for science and enabling people to lead healthy lifestyles.
- Global healthcare company
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Hugely supportive company
- Great opportunity to work on some well-known household brands
- Ensure Environmental Risk Assessments for all consumer products (medicinal, biocides/chemicals and cosmetics are performed in accordance with internal guidelines.
- Provide Environment Safety input across all products.
- Responsible for the training and mentoring of toxicologists to continuously develop their technical expertise and safety led competencies
- Development of internal environmental process and procedures across all categories.
- Ensure environmental aspects and risk assessments are addressed in a scientific and compliant manner.
- Ample experience in Environmental Safety / Ecotoxicology ideally with medicinal products, but other products will also be considered (i.e. biocides, cosmetics, chemicals, food)
- Mentoring / training junior members
- Degree educated in Toxicology, Environmental Toxicology, Ecotoxicology
- Experience with environmental risk assessments and data interpretation for consumer products
- Working knowledge of global safety-relevant regulations.
- Experience in monitoring eco-toxicological tests.
What should you do next?
This Ecotoxicology Manager (Environmental Safety) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a global leading consumer healthcare company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Toxicology I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.