Electronics Engineer (f/m/d)
Your tasks:• Collaboration in the dynamic and flexible electronics team
• Contribution of your knowledge and experience to the development and production of the high-tech products
• Support of assemblies throughout the entire life cycle: from the idea to series production, including technical support and product maintenance
• Coordinating the production and supporting the department in the procurement of electronic components and parts
• Assembly and assembly of microscope components, troubleshooting and repair as well as assembly, testing and maintenance of electronic components.
Your qualifications:• Enthusiasm for electronics
• Technical training or studies (e.g. electrical engineering, optoelectronics, physics) as well as several years of work experience in electronics, ideally also in the organization of production processes
• Enjoyment of an independent and responsible way of working
• Negotiating skills and confident demeanour
• Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What should you do next?This Electronics Engineer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to use your expertise in a growing, backed Biotech. To apply for the Electronics Engineer role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.