Key Account Manager – Small European Pharma – North East England, East Scotland & Yorkshire – Competitive Financial Package
- Our Client is a European pharma company that has been extremely successful since they entered the UK market, recording numerous successive years of double-digit growth!
- Their portfolio is specialist secondary care products, including a new high-cost drug.
- They have just launched an anti-infective into secondary care.
- They are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to successfully launch their new product in North East England, East Scotland, and Yorkshire.
- As a Key Account Manager, you will launch the company's NICE-approved high-cost drug across your territory, with a lot of work on formularies.
- You will work with your National Business Manager to develop strategic plans for your territory that align with the company's launch strategy, leading to sales targets being achieved and exceeded.
- Your role will involve working in the payor environment to ensure appropriate market access for this high-cost product.
- You will demonstrate excellent product, customer, and market knowledge.
- Your main customer group will be microbiologists.
- To be successful for this role for this KAM role, you MUST have previous experience in a key account management role within the pharma sales industry.
- You must have experience promoting in the secondary care environment ideally promoting a high-cost product.
- To be invited to interview you will ideally have experience working within the payor environment with high-cost drugs or be confident in the formulary process and have some great examples of your successes within market access.
- You will have ambitions to develop your career within a growing company.
- You will have numerous examples of success in hitting sales targets and be able to show creative and strategic sales planning abilities both pre-Covid and in the virtual world.
- You will ideally have product launch experience, launching a high-cost product into secondary care.
- You MUST have the ABPI.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company at the product launch stage. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.