Senior Recruitment Consultant – Specialist Recruitment Consultancy – Manchester/Cheshire (Home-based) - £Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits & Bonus Scheme.
Join an innovative Recruitment Consultancy rated “World-Class” for Customer Service!
About Carrot Recruitment:
We are an independent, specialist recruitment consultancy who work with some of the world’s largest Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Life Science companies.
The culture of the company is friendly, fun, collaborative, and supportive. We have a great brand, loyal client partnerships, an innovative team, and a great reputation within our sector.
We focus on quality and effectiveness over volume-driven KPI's, we will support you in your professional development, help you to enhance your skills and capabilities, and provide opportunities for progression so you can flourish in your recruitment career.
The Life Science and Pharmaceutical sector remains a very attractive industry to work in. With over 16 years’ experience supporting the sector, our reputation has gone from strength to strength and we’re the go-to consultancy for many of our clients. We are Manchester based and would ideally like to attract people based in and around the Greater Manchester / Cheshire regions, but we will certainly consider applicants further afield.
Working for Carrot you will receive…
- Competitive base salary with performance-related bonus scheme and rewards.
- Flexibility around working patterns.
- Autonomy – we will support you, but you won’t be micromanaged!
- No KPIs (Yes really!) We trust you to manage your desk and workload.
- Remote or Hybrid working – Our Central Manchester office space is close to transport links, shops, and restaurants.
- 25 days holiday which increases to 28 days with service.
- Up to two duvet days per annum (target related)
- Option to buy or sell 3 days of annual leave per year
- Pension scheme (auto-enrolment) and private healthcare scheme
- Mobile phone tariff contribution
- Ad-hoc managerial rewards to recognise extra effort and success.
- Quarterly team rewards, company activity afternoons, and meals out for hitting quarter targets.
- Monthly posh lunch and afternoon off for consultants who achieve target.
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- Extra Day annual leave and cash incentive each month for achieving “Consultant of the Month”
- Regular social events with the wider team.
This is a full-time permanent vacancy to recruit a range of positions on behalf of our Pharma & Biotech clients across the UK and Europe. This is a desk with lots of clients available for you to recruit for straight away! There is also plenty of scope for developing the sector and building your own team if that appeals to you.
We have long-standing relationships with our clients, and we benefit from ongoing repeat business, but there is also the opportunity for new client development activities to ensure a steady stream of new business is coming in.
What Kind of Person Are We Looking For?
Ideally, we are looking for someone with previous recruitment experience and demonstrable success throughout that time but for us attitude and personality are key.
A strong work ethic, proactive and focused approach with a good sense of humour will ensure you fit in to our team and culture.
You’ll have strong candidate and client development skills and you know what it takes to be successful in recruitment.
Perhaps you’re working in a role that is heavily KPI focused and you’re looking for a bit more autonomy? Or you’re back working in the office and you’d prefer a remote or hybrid set up? Or you’re simply interested in joining a recruitment business with a great culture, excellent reputation and rated ‘world class’ for customer service?
For further information or an initial chat, please don’t hesitate to contact me, via firstname.lastname@example.org, or send me your CV and a brief covering note explaining why you believe you are a strong candidate for this role.
Meanwhile, please feel free to have a look through our ‘join us’ page which will provide some further information.
We look forward to hearing from you!