Regional General Manager - Delivering compassionate, high-quality reproductive healthcare - London – Up to £56,700
One of the world’s leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare.
- Strong client-centred care philosophy.
- Clear objectives to improve global reproductive healthcare within the next 7 years.
- Award winning team of nursing staff.
The Regional General Manager will be responsible for providing leadership to the existing Treatment Centre team.
- Ensure there is a clear, long-term service development plan for the region, and ensure a culture of continuous improvement is cultivated throughout their teams
- Lead and chair Treatment Centre performance in regular review meetings.
- Strive for continuous improvement and drive advancements in patient experiences.
- Build relationships with internal Stakeholders to ensure Treatment Centre objectives are achieved.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following.
- Proven experience of managing operations. Previous experience in a clinical setting is not essential.
- Strong organisational skills to ensure long term objectives can be achieved.
- Be Pro-Choice to align with company objectives.
- Be willing to work on site, 5 days per week, starting at 8am.
- Have previous experience producing profit and loss reports.
What should you do next?
This Regional General Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead a globally recognised and award-winning Treatment Centre with clear and focussed patient focussed objectives. To discuss this Regional General Manager role further or to find out about other Clinical Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.