Regulatory Affairs Manager – Medical Devices – Global Medical Devices Company – Yorkshire with hybrid working - £ competitive and negotiable salary, bonus, pension, healthcare
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your regulatory affairs career in a hugely successful, global medical devices company at their Yorkshire based head office.
A market leading, global medical devices company focusing on multiple therapy areas. Their highlights include;
- Global medical devices company
- Distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of onsite parking
This is an exciting opportunity for someone develop their RA career. You will be responsible for managing a small team whilst remaining hands on. You will be the SME for all regulatory queries, internally and externally.
- Manage a small team (approx. 4)
- Remain hands on, creating regulatory technical files for new products as well as maintaining those for existing products
- SME for all regulatory queries, both for the team internally and external partners / agencies
- Manage internal stakeholders and provide regular feedback and updates regarding regulatory matters
- Work on a UK/EU basis with some US work (FDA) as well.
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample experience in a Regulatory Affairs Manager role
- Good experience in medical devices
- Knowledge of MDD/MDR
- Good knowledge of ISO13485
- Worked on a global basis, ideally including FDA experience (desired not essential)
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a market leading, global medical devices company. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Manager role further or to find out about other Regulatory jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.