Regulatory Affairs Manager - Biocides - Global Healthcare Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £negotiable + car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, WFH twice a week
**This company will interview, offer and onboard remotely**
You will be responsible for managing a complex regulatory and submission strategy development whilst managing and delivering multiple projects across their biocides portfolio. You will lead a small team whilst remaining hands on.
A global Consumer Health & Hygiene company are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager - Biocides to join them in their new state of the art R&D Centre in Yorkshire.
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- Brand new offices
- Remote working 2 days per week (once settled into the role)
- Great career progression
I'm recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager - Biocides to manage a small team whilst remaining hands on, delivery projects to strict timescales and ensuring all professional biocidal products remain compliant with the relevant legislation. You'll be responsible for;
- End to end regulatory affairs for new and existing professional biocides portfolio
- Managing a range of projects (several projects concurrently)
- Managing a small team
- Developing and executing complex regulatory strategies
- Ensuring the products remain complaint
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Manager - Biocides our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- 6 years experience in regulatory affairs within biocides (professional biocides is advantageous)
- Good management experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience, being able to manage stakeholders cross functionally, internally, and externally
- Ecolab, Diversey would be advantageous
- End to end Regulatory Affairs experience, as well as strong knowledge of global biocides legislation
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager - Biocides role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in an exciting market expansion team who focus on professional biocides. To discuss this role or other live Regulatory Affairs jobs further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.