Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager – Global Healthcare Company – Slough with hybrid working (3 days p/w in the office) – Competitive salary, car allowance, 25% bonus and benefits
A Global healthcare company is now recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager to focus specifically on a range of new and existing OTC medicinal products as well as manage a small team.
A global, market leading healthcare company with offices in Slough. At the forefront of self-care, this company has a real passion for science and enabling people to lead healthy lifestyles.
- Global healthcare company
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Hugely supportive company
- Great opportunity to work on some well-known household brands
This is an excellent opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Manager/Senior Manager to further progress their career in a hugely innovative healthcare company.
- Working in a full lifecycle capacity, you’ll be responsible for NPD, new product registrations variations, renewals, and post market compliance of medicinal products in the UK
- Managing a team of RA Associates / Snr Associates, you will lead and mentor the team
- Liaise with senior stakeholders providing regular regulatory updates for your category of products
- Lead scientific meetings with the MHRA
- Manage various regulatory projects concurrently
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample regulatory affairs experience with OTC medicinal products (essential)
- Excellent full lifecycle experience
- Excellent NPD experience
- Post market / post approval experience
- Good stakeholder management experience
- UK experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global healthcare company at the forefront of their industry. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.