Research Manager - Qual or Quant, £35 - 42K DOE plus bonus and benefits
Our client provides a full range of qualitative and quantitative market research services to support products and strategy throughout the product/drug lifecycle. They pride themselves on listening to their client's needs and coming up with creative solutions to help them meet their marketing objectives. The high value consultancy they provide is based on their extensive experience in the pharma industry and cutting-edge data tools.
With offices in London, the US and the Far East, our client can offer the global reach and resources associated with a large organisation, whilst maintaining the personalised touch that is at the heart of the company's ethos.
The purpose of this role is to contribute towards the growth of the company's offering. You will also be responsible for managing existing accounts and ensuring the smooth delivery of projects. Key responsibilities will include:
- Involved in pitches, company presentations and follow up of potential clients
- Generate RfPs and build sustainable relationships with clients
- Manage and lead significant projects with director consultancy
- Write persuasive proposals - propose and justify methodology and cost
- To produce presentation to high standard requiring senior level consultation (rather than re-write)
- Give presentations to clients at high level with strategic recommendations
- Line management of 2 - 3 execs
- Contribute significantly to non-project related activities - proactively suggesting ideas / improvements / etc.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, highly motivated, and be able to work both independently and as part of a team. The following are also highly desirable:
- Strong adhoc quantitative OR qualitative research experience
- Experience in healthcare/pharma research
- Highly developed project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a solution-orientated mind-set
- A very strong understanding of all stages of the market research process
- Excellent organisational skills
- Line management experience an advantage (Not essential)
What should you do next?
This Research Manager role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Or if this opportunity isn't quite right for you I'd be happy to chat through other jobs within Market Research too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.