Research Manager / Associate Director – Market Research Agency – New York – $90K - $125K
Our client provides a full range of qualitative and quantitative market research services to support products and strategy throughout the product/drug lifecycle. They pride themselves on listening to their client's needs and coming up with creative solutions to help them meet their marketing objectives. Their high value consultancy is based on their extensive experience in the pharma industry and cutting-edge data tools. With offices in London, the US and the Far East, our client can offer the global reach and resources associated with a large organisation, whilst maintaining the personalised touch that is at the heart of the company's ethos.
- Independently owned making them agile and quick to change things up when needed.
- Well resourced on projects allowing a better work/life balance
- Their work is hugely varied. Ad hoc, syndicated, qual, quant, patient research, physician research, pharma, med tech - they do it all. They are not reliant on one part of the market booming.
- A global household name.
As a Research Manager / Associate Director you will also be responsible for managing existing accounts and ensuring the smooth delivery of projects:
- Involved in pitches, company presentations and follow up of potential clients
- Lead and support sales effort of marketing team
- Generate RFPs and build sustainable relationships with clients
- Manage and lead significant projects with director consultancy
- Management of project teams to meet project management and research objectives
- Write persuasive proposals - propose and justify methodology and cost
- Produce presentation to high standard requiring senior level consultation (rather than re-write)
- Give presentations to clients at high level with strategic recommendations
- Where appropriate or when required, Team Leader for general management purposes.
- Contribute significantly to non-project related activities - proactively suggesting ideas / improvements
For this Research Manager / Associate Director role you will be educated to degree level, highly motivated, and be able to work both independently and as part of a team:
- Strong adhoc quantitative OR qualitative research experience (Qual essential)
- Experience in healthcare/pharma research
- Highly developed project management skills
- Some sales experience and exposure to pitches
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a solution-orientated mind-set
- A very strong understanding of all stages of the market research process
- Excellent organisational skills
What should you do next?
This Research Manager / Associate Director role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Or to hear about other Market Research jobs we're working on across the UK and Europe give me a call today.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.