Research Manager / Associate Director – Market Research Agency – South Manchester – £35K – 50K DOE
My client is a global Market Research Agency looking to recruit an experienced Market Research professional to join as a Research Manager or an Associate Director DOE. Based in the North West with a very competitive salary, this is an opportunity not to be missed for an ambitious, motivated individual in the Pharma/Healthcare sector looking for a new challenge within a full service agency.
As a Research Manager / Associate Director you will have full responsibility of the project lifecycle from the initial proposal through to delivery. The job will involve:
- Designing / managing / leading (depending on experience) market insight projects for global pharmaceutical clients
- You will have involvement / be responsible for proposal writing, questionnaire design and dependent on the level you come in at, coding, analysis, and delivery to clients through reports and presentations.
- Full client management – ensure client expectations are met
- Coach / Line manage junior members of staff
Due to the ad-hoc nature of the job and the variety of different projects that are worked on at any given time; organisation, time-management and adaptability are essential. The successful candidate will have:
- Market research experience, both qualitative and quantitative
- Strong presenting skills
- Coaching or management experience
- Ad-hoc project experience
- Pharmaceutical/healthcare sector knowledge or a genuine, demonstrable interest in the industry
What should you do next?
This Research Manager / Associate Director job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice or wish to discuss other opportunities within Market Research, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.