Research Manager / Senior Research Manager – Market Research Agency – South Manchester / Remote– £40k – £55k DOE
A Research Manager OR Senior Research Manager is required to join an international healthcare market research agency based in the Northwest. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with existing pharmaceutical research experience who is keen to join a highly successful medium sized business! Why should you join this company?
- They only work 4.5-day weeks, every week!
- They take all their employees away on holiday each year
- They are privately owned and so have a lovely family feel to the company! Staff wellbeing is one of their priorities. They want all employees to enjoy their job!
- They deliver highly innovative, insightful projects – they utilise new technologies such as AI!
- They offer fully flexible working (You can be fully remote if this is your preference!)
You’ll get involved with research projects at all stages depending on your level of experience, from writing proposals and project management through to delivery of projects to a variety of healthcare and pharmaceutical clients. Key responsibilities will be:
- Leading research and insights projects – both qual and quant
- Building client relationships
- Proposal development
- Line management
- Creating data and evidence into insightful and engaging outputs
To apply for this Research Manager / Senior Research Manager opportunity, you should have the following experience:
- Strong educational background from an established university
- Proven experience within a pharma / healthcare market research agency (Minimum 4 years’ ad-hoc PMR experience)
- Excellent project management and client handling experience
- Have either qualitative or quantitative market research experience (Ideally a bit of both!)
What should you do next?
This Research Manager / Senior Research Manager role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Research Manager / Senior Research Manager role further or to find out about other market research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.