Senior Account Director – Healthcare PR - Independent Agency – Hybrid - £70,000+
Have you ever wanted to work at an award-winning independent PR agency and help shape & drive its direction and growth?
This agency has pulled in its directors from some of the most well-known large agencies and they pride themselves on not being a traditional agency with long hours – they truly value work-life balance.
They are seeking a senior candidate (AD to SAD) to lead & support on an exciting range of accounts including women’s health to neurological to cardiovascular. These accounts have a strong focus on disease awareness and a unique amount of influencer and digital media exposure.
If you are looking for a chance to direct and develop the growth of a company, then this is the role for you!
- Strong focus on “futureproofing” alongside influencer & media relations. Developing modern skills for a modern world.
- Fully flexible hybrid working - Work from home & Flexible start/finish times.
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at our Christmas shutdown plus your birthday
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours of 10am-4pm
- 4 pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes
As a Senior Account Director at this successful Healthcare PR agency, you will use your expert knowledge and account management expertise to take the lead on a variety of PR campaigns. You will take ownership of high-value accounts and projects acting as the key point of contact for clients and supporting the wider team throughout.
To be successful for this opportunity you will already be working as a SAM, AD or a SAD within healthcare PR for an agency, with an ambitious, driven and motivating attitude. You should possess natural communication skills and a natural ability to bring leadership and guidance to your team and clients. To be successful you should have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare communications PR
- Determined, eager and curious attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a Healthcare PR Agency
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with within the pharma industry. To discuss this role further or to find out about other roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.