Senior Account Executive – Healthcare Public Relations - London – Competitive Salary
Based in fantastic state-of-the-art offices in Central London this young, vibrant award-winning agency believes in providing the highest quality of service to their clients and producing the best work/life balance for their team. This SAE vacancy is a truly exciting opportunity for someone looking to disrupt the healthcare PR field.
You will be provided:
- A supportive and hardworking team of clinical experts
- The chance to make the lives of patients better through innovative clinical research
- Structured career progression and long-term support to realise your potential
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be working with leading pharmaceutical and healthcare clients to coordinate their media relations by writing and selling press releases, and articles, running social media campaigns and monitoring analytics and reports.
Working across a broad range of therapy areas including Rheumatology, Immunology, IBD, Oncology, Breast Cancer, Women’s Health, Medical Devices, Rare Diseases, Rare Cancers, HIV & Virology - you will be supporting ground-breaking healthcare innovation through media presence and support.Benefits:
- Modern serviced office spaces in Central London
- 23 days + Christmas shutdown + birthday off + charitable giving day
- Annual leave increases by +1 day until capped at 28
- Gym membership on-site
- Flexible working hours & Work/life balance initiative
- Regular social events and company trips (they are off to Ibiza for 3 days this September!
- £200 leisure learning allowance to spend on a hobby
To be suitable for this SAE opportunity you need to have above all else a keen interest in healthcare PR along with strong experience within account handling in Healthcare comms or PR ideally within an agency setting.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive vacancy is a great role and won’t be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking, and supportive team and working to disrupt the current state of the healthcare PR market. If this sounds like you don’t delay – get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.