Senior Account Executive – Healthcare Strategy & Advertising Agency – Remote
A boutique independent healthcare agency specialising in both strategy and communications.
Headed up & owned by senior strategists & account handlers this full-service agency specialises in shaping a team around their clients needs.
This agency differentiated by its uniqueness, they specialise within accounts such as rare disease & rare oncology on both a regional and global scale, and by the ability of its experienced team to use agility and innovative thinking to bring science to life in a fast-developing environment.
This agency is seeking a strong Senior Account Executive to join their offering.
You will be working on a variety of specialist accounts with a focus on rare disease – this agency has a remote working policy with a London office option available as needed for meetings & events.
- 24 days Annual Leave + Christmas to New Years closing
- Quarterly Bonus (business target related) + Personal Discretionary Bonus
- Private Healthcare cover
- Remote Working – Office as needed
- Company socials + events!
- Very strong career development & promotion opportunity.
To be suitable for this Senior Account Executive opportunity you should have strong experience within a Healthcare agency field as an Account Executive/SAE or have a strong experience within Advertising or med comms.
- 1-3 years of experience working in Med Comms, Healthcare Comms or Advertising/Marketing fields.
- Strong Agency experience
- Scientific background – either through education or account handling
- Excellent client services skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive opportunity is not one to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge across a wide range of projects! To discuss role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.