Senior Account Manager (Clinical Trials Engagement) – Global Advertising Agency – Windsor / Hybrid – c£50K DOE + Extensive Benefits
The chance to join a team of motivated, ambitious and creative thinkers working on a wide variety of exciting projects and campaigns to promote clinical research and engender change in the everyday lives of patients globally.
This exciting Senior Account Manager opportunity offers the chance to work with leading pharma and biotech companies on a range of varied and exciting global clinical research projects to promote disease awareness, patient recruitment and clinical trials engagement.
- Gorgeous modern offices based in Central London and Windsor offering hybrid working
- Collaboration is ingrained into the company ethos allowing a fulfilling career producing the best work
- Mental health and wellbeing support strategies built in the company culture from the top down
- A diverse, rich and varied team made up of interesting, intelligent and passionate people
Joining this agency as a Senior Account Manager will offer you limitless opportunities to develop your skills in both a professional and personal capacity. Depending on your goals and drive, from day 1 you can expect to:
- Take the lead on exciting client projects that match your interests and goals
- Carry out line management responsibilities to mentor and support junior team members
- Work alongside senior management on demanding, high-value accounts
- Given the opportunity to travel to participate in events, projects, bids and client meetings
- Use your brain, unique perspective and ideas to transform a brief into a vision
This Senior Account Manager opportunity would suit ambitious, creative and hardworking individuals with a solid background in advertising and a passionate interest in healthcare. You will be accustomed to working on a range of accounts for blue chip clients and be looking for a rewarding and meaningful career in an industry that makes a difference:
- Experience working in a fast-paced advertising agency handling UK or global accounts
- Passion for healthcare and a genuine interest in the drug development/pharma industry
- Ideas-centric with a curiosity to answer complex questions in an engaging manner
- You should be currently working as a Senior Account Manager level already or 2-3 years as an Account Manager looking to take the step up
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a leading international company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other healthcare communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.