Senior Account Manager – Health PR – Great Culture - London – Hybrid - £50,000+
My client is a fantastic Health PR and Medical Education agency. They are a small team within a big network that have been going for more than 25 years, solving the world’s most complex and challenging health issues. A very warm and welcoming environment where you can expect the respect and the support to grow and develop your career.
This opportunity offers an incredible variety including patient engagement, government work, consumer, branding, corporate reputation and data comms – based on what you are looking for they will have accounts to offer you.
- Collaborative and proactive culture
- Strategic approach to problem solving and flawless execution
- Reputation for deeply understanding the issues their clients face
- Diverse cross-specialism work: Hand in hand with their other divisions including advertising and marketing, behaviour change, medical education, digital engagement, content, and creative services.
As Senior Account Manager you will use your expert knowledge and account management expertise to take the lead on a variety of PR campaigns. You will take ownership of high-value accounts and projects acting as the key point of contact for clients and supporting the wider team throughout:
- Utilising excellent communications skills to provide leadership to your team and guidance for clients.
- Seeking out and developing new business opportunities and strategies globally.
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team.
- Managing budgets, timelines, and milestones to ensure maximum profitability and success.
To be successful for this Senior Account Manager opportunity you will already be working as an SAM or a Account Manager within healthcare PR for an agency, with an ambitious, driven and motivating attitude. You should possess natural communication skills and a natural ability to bring leadership and guidance to your team and clients.
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays + Christmas closure + Birthday off.
- Purchase & Carryover 5 days of AL each year + switch up bank holidays to holidays of your choosing.
- Work up to 4 weeks abroad each year!
- Enhanced Mat & Pat leave
- Discounts from pizza to theme parks to electric cars.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing international company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Health PR roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.