Senior Account Manager (Healthcare Advertising) – Behaviour Change Consultancy – London / Hybrid - C£45K + Extensive Wellness Benefits
Due to their continued growth this independent behaviour change consultancy is seeking a Senior Account Manager with a background in healthcare advertising to join their close-knit team!
A truly independent behaviour change consultancy that provides all-encompassing communications services to the pharmaceutical sector. With a specialist team comprised of experts from healthcare advertising, medical education and market research they offer their clients a rigorous approach to communications that encourages behaviour change and value.
- Independent consultancy led by a hands-on team of industry experts with a wealth of experience and knowledge
- Fantastic location based in cosmopolitan West London with direct transport into Central with hybrid working 3 days in the office / 2 days from home
- Meaningful benefits package offering enhanced healthcare cover with access to video GP appointments, mental health cover and free gym membership
As a Senior Account Manager you will play an integral part in this close-knit Healthcare Advertising Team; working in close collaboration with the wider consultancy to develop challenging client briefs into engaging campaigns:
- Working collaboratively with the senior client services team and mentoring junior team members
- Working on a range of client accounts including pharmaceutical, healthcare and OTC to develop creative solutions to a range of products and therapeutic areas
- Supporting the Account Handling team to ensure timelines are met and budgets adhered to
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
To be suitable for this Senior Account Manager opportunity you should have:
- A solid foundation of experience in a healthcare advertising agency
- Be working as an Account Manager ready to step up, or already working as a Senior Account Manager already
- Mentoring experience/ demonstrable leadership capability
- Strong experience and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and ABPI code of conduct
- Excellent communication skills
- Life Sciences Degree would be beneficial but not essential!
What should you do next?
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Account Manager looking to join a behaviour change consultancy! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.