Senior Account Manager – Healthcare Communications – Clinical Trial Engagement – Windsor - £50k DOE
My client is looking for an experienced account handler to join their team as SAM.
This position involves overseeing campaigns aimed at enlisting and assisting volunteers for clinical trials & medical studies.
You will be focused on accounts that develop digital and print materials for patients and healthcare professionals on a global scale. This is truly ethical healthcare helping support the development of science with the aim to improve & better people’s lives.
Part of the oldest communications agencies in the world – a multinational PR, Med Ed & Advertising group. This agency has over 100 permanent staff and an annual turnover of £15 million.
They handle a wide portfolio of leading healthcare brands, both in the UK and overseas, including sclerosis, arthritis, organ transplantation and cancer. In addition to ethical medicine brands, they also work on corporate accounts, health awareness campaigns and direct-to-patient communication programmes for clinical trials.
- Strong professional feel
- Fully hybrid working option – with an office as needed
- Highly collaborative teams across multiple disciplines
- A growing agency with lots of currents and future opportunities for personal and professional development – the ability to truly have a say in your development
- 27 days annual leave + yearly increase
- Opportunity to develop in cross discipline work and gain experience within multiple fields
- Incredibly strong D&I policy – They have donated 45 million to diversity, inclusion & social injustice
- Staff events: summer and Christmas (plus many inbetween!)
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working hours (post 26 weeks)
- A host of health & wellness benefits including cycle schemes, mental health apps, discounted gym membership, digital GP & fitness apps.
- This is an opportunity to gain a wealth of experience and continue a rewarding career path with incredibly strong progression.
As Senior Account Manager you will support ownership of clients and accounts, with steady strategic support from the Project Managers & Client Services Director - You will be responsible for delivering excellent client services working accounts across a range of therapy areas.
To be suitable for this opportunity you should have strong experience within the Medical / Healthcare Communications field from any speciality (advertising, PR, Comms, Med Ed etc)
What should you do next?
This SAM role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on truly ethical healthcare accounts and make a positive difference in the world. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Healthcare comms opportunities I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.