Senior Conference Producer (Life Sciences) – Pharma Events & Conference Organisation – London / Hybrid c£34K DOE + Bonus + Benefits
An extremely well-established pharmaceutical events and conference organisation, this company has a fantastic reputation for running and attending various conferences worldwide focusing on biopharmaceuticals. Their specialism is drug development and early-stage scientific projects. Over the last few years they have grown impressively, both in terms of staff and revenue but also in expanding their offering making them an extremely exciting business to be a part of in the Life Sciences sector. They are seeking a Senior Conference Producer to join their growing team:
- They pride themselves on having a great culture, and their growth has been astronomical across the last few years.
- The company is currently focused on helping other organisations make better decisions regarding drug development.
- Their current service offers access to high-quality networks that deliver critical insights to the Life Sciences sector.
- Generous salaries and profit share commission, along with extensive benefits
This Senior Conference Producer role would suit an Events Producer with a solid level of experience looking to join a leading pharma events organisation. You will be joining a diverse and dynamic team involved with producing a variety of exciting conference programs, roughly 8x each year!
- Working on a portfolio of accounts and team to oversee the successful execution of a series of program and events
- Identifying new business from leads and growing existing accounts into new areas
- Producing a wide range of conferences and events on behalf of leading pharmaceutical, biotech and health organisations
To be successful for this Senior Conference Producer role you will have 1 years + experience working as a Conference and Events Producer and be looking to join a well-established and exciting team, with a keen interest in Life Sciences.
- 1 year+ experience working as an Events Producer (sector experience not needed)
- Calm under pressure with excellent communication skills
- A motivational leader who encourages collaborative working and positivity
- Passionate about delivering exceptional results and exceeding client expectations.
What should you do next?
This Senior Conference Producer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing international company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Events and Conference roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.