Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer – Global Pharma – Reading with hybrid working - £competitive salary, 10% bonus, 10% pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global, top 10 pharmaceutical company in their UK/Ireland Regulatory. You’ll be working on some of their most innovative products across a range of therapy areas including (but not limited to) oncology, immunology, and haematology.
A global, top 10 pharmaceutical company, award winning and boasting year on year growth. They have a large number of successful products as well as a hugely innovative pipeline.
- Global, top 10 pharma
- Innovative products, both new and existing
- Excellent R&D function
- Covering a range of therapy areas
- Operate on a global basis
- New product registrations, new MAA’s in the UK/Ire
- Maintaining existing licences
- Variations and renewals
- Managing a range of products within various therapy areas
- Providing regulatory feedback to internal stakeholders cross functionally
To apply for this role as Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ample regulatory affairs experience within a pharma company
- Therapy area experience in any of the following; Oncology, Haematology (or other rare blood disorders), Rare Diseases, Immunology or Neurology
- Pre and post approval experience
- UK/Ire experience
What should you do next?
This Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a fast paced regulatory team in a global, top 10 pharmaceutical company. To discuss this Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.