Senior Regulatory Writer – International Consultancy – Remote (UK based) - £negotiable
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful Consultancy on a permanent basis based in South Manchester / Cheshire, however the role can be home based. They offer excellent training and development opportunities as well as great career progression and an excellent work/life balance. This role can be 100% remote based in the UK and can also offer part time options if required (30 hours/4 days)
An independently owner, international consultancy is now recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Writer to join them on a full or part time basis, based remotely in the UK.
- Independently owned company
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great training and development
- Exciting and innovative projects
The Senior Regulatory Writer will have the opportunity to work with well known, innovative pharmaceutical companies across a range of therapy areas.
- Plan and deliver regulatory submissions on behalf of pharmaceutical clients
- Prepare clinical regulatory documents across multiple therapy areas
- Evaluate scientific data
- Work on projects independently as well as group projects
To apply for this role as Senior Regulatory Writer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ample regulatory writing experience within a pharmaceutical company, CRO or Consultancy
- Experience writing clinical regulatory documents to a high standard
- Strong understanding of clinical development and ICH guidelines
- Experience authoring regulatory documentation such as CTD modules, response documents and regulatory briefing documents
- Degree educated in life sciences / pharmaceutical science
What should you do next?
This Senior Regulatory Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment on new and exciting projects and to progress your Regulatory Affairs career. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.