Senior Research Executive – Independent Pharma Market Research Agency – Manchester (Remote or Hybrid) - £30k to £40k
Our client is a fantastic pharma specialist that uses a blend of classical research approaches and innovative tech-based solutions to provide the majority of the top global pharma companies with strategic pre-launch insights.
- They are a team of around 40+ people
- They are a close-knit, friendly group with a relaxed, supportive, and collaborative environment
- They provide their employees with the flexibility of working completely remotely or on a hybrid basis
- They take their employees’ well-being seriously, with quarterly well-bring mornings/afternoons, an extra ‘celebration day off’. Quarterly socials, right to switch off policy, and other internal initiatives focusing on wellbeing, sustainability, and charity efforts.
The role of a Senior Research Executive involves delivering primary ad hoc market research projects. You will develop an understanding of various therapy areas and ensure materials and findings are critically relevant. You will act as a point of contact with clients and contribute to client meetings as appropriate. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Designing research materials to meet client objectives with guidance and input from a director
- The day-to-day management of research projects to ensure all components are completed
- Working on multiple projects concurrently to achieve internal and external deadlines
- Adapting to changing client needs or situations as required
- Providing guidance and support to junior staff throughout the project
- Moderating interviews with clients observing
- Analysing transcripts and data to draw meaningful insights and conclusions that addresses research objectives
- Develop the final report to create visual, succinct, story-lined presentations to answer the research objectives
- Contribute to the delivery of the final, verbal presentation to clients
To be successfully considered for the Senior Research Executive role, you will…
- Have proven pharma market research experience
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team player but also a self-starter
What should you do next?
This Senior Research Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a fantastic company that really has its employees’ best interests in mind. To discuss this Senior Research Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.