Senior Research Executive/ Research Manager – Market Research Agency – Southwest London - £30 – 40K
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Research Manager / Associate Director to join an expert, ad-hoc pharma market research agency! This agency is known for their high standards! When it comes to market research, they raise the bar!
Why should you work for this agency?
- They are a highly profitable independent agency with no signs of slowing down.
- They pay above industry standard because they want the best researchers in the industry!
- You are given the space, independence, and financial backing to pursue personal interests! When it comes to career goals nothing is off limits with this agency!
- You will not be constrained by a corporate structure or hierarchy! You will be treated as a valued member of the team and will be recognised and rewarded for your achievements (vs anonymous cog in a big corporate wheel!)
This role sits within our client’s healthcare team – a well-established, fast-growing part of the business. They are looking for someone with strong interpersonal and organisational skills who can support internal executives across the project lifecycle. Key objectives include:
- Management of multi country market research projects
- Costings and monitoring of budgets
- Proposal development
- Line Management
- Client management – maintain and increase business
This is a broad and multi-tasking role. The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- Healthcare/pharma experience is essential
- Mixed methods research experience
- Strong communication skills and will be comfortable dealing with the fast paced nature of the role
- An energetic outlook with an eye for detail
- A willingness to learn and a passion for the industry.
What should you do next?
This Senior Research Executive/ Research Manager role is one not to be missed; To discuss this role further or to find out about other roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.