Senior Research Executive / Research Manager – Market Research Consultancy - South West London - £30k - £50k
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Research Executive and a Research Insight Manager wanting a new challenge to join an expert, ad-hoc pharma market research agency working with many blue-chip clients. With an open, supportive, ambitious culture, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Chance to work with leading researchers within your chosen field
- Plenty of progression opportunities
- Chance to work for a dynamic agency that is growing quickly.
- Fantastic team spirit
This exciting position will enable you to work across market research projects from start to finish whilst gaining valuable experience across a variety of techniques and methodologies. The job will involve:
- Designing / managing / leading (depending on experience) market insight projects for global pharmaceutical clients
- Working with senior colleagues to produce deliverables that are insightful and actionable for clients
- Project related tasks including interviewing, data interpretation, design of field materials, project management etc
- Focusing on qualitative market research – dealing with physicians, KOL’s and patients.
The ideal candidate for this specialist client will possess:
- Market research experience, preferably from a healthcare marketing research agency
- You will be a skilled communicator, comfortable in client facing situations
- A knack for the creative and the ability to create visually engaging output
- Report writing skills
- A willingness to learn and a passion for the industry – you should be looking for a career with plenty of room for professional growth, not just a job.
What should you do next?
This SRE / RM job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.