Senior Research Manager / Associate Director - Market Research Agency - Remote Working - £40k - £60k
Our client is a small MR agency that delivers high quality international marketing research and expert consultancy services. Their approach is built upon a highly client focused philosophy combined with their extensive commercial experience within the healthcare industry. They work extremely closely with their clients to fully understand their needs, allowing them to optimally design and align all activities to meet these objectives
- They offer remote working - the team meet up regularly in London however the role is predominantly home based
- They are a senior level team with over 20 years of combined experience
- They have a flexible working approach - you will not be micromanaged and will be expected to manage your own time😊
The company has enjoyed a highly successful first few years since they were established and as a result is now looking to make a new addition to their friendly team You will be responsible for:
- Management of projects throughout all stages - design, analysis, presentation
- Client management - ensuring all client information and requirements are met
- Come up with new creative ways of working / creative methodology approaches
- Grow already existing client accounts and develop new client relationships
To be considered for this position you should have:
- Experience within pharmaceutical / healthcare within an agency environment
- Experience within Qualitative market research
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- Senior level experience (Research manager level and above)
What should you do next?
To discuss this Senior Research Manager / Associate Director further, please submit your current CV or give me a call for an informal chat around other live Market Research jobs we're currently recruiting for.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.