Client Services Director / Research Director – Boutique Pharmaceutical Market Research Consultancy – London / Oxfordshire - £65k - £75k
My client is an established, market leading market research consultancy focusing on the pharmaceutical, healthcare, device and diagnostics space. They offer scientifically sound, bespoke insights to their clients using a variety of unique, innovative methodologies.
- They have a wealth of therapy area knowledge, with a real specialism in Oncology
- They are leaders in innovation and behavioural science techniques
- Despite the pandemic, they are on course for one of their most successful financial performances for several years.
- They are busy with new and existing clients, with recruitment plans to bring on 8 new members of staff in the short term.
Due to recent successes, my client is recruiting for a Portfolio Director – someone at Associate or Research Director level with a client relationship focus. Role responsibilities include:
- Account leadership and account development – setting and reviewing strategies, retaining and furthering client relationships etc.
- Business Development – working with other Portfolio Directors to ensure that various accounts are being engaged with. Contributing to proposals and RFP generation etc
- Hands on research involvement – acting as a consultant on strategic projects
- Team leadership – providing guidance and support to more junior team members to ensure excellence in project delivery
- Additional strategic involvement – looking at other initiatives to support company marketing and growth
In order to be successful for this position, you will have a mix of the following skills and experience:
- A solid foundation in pharmaceutical / healthcare market research, with knowledge of a variety of qual and quant techniques
- The ability to work closely with clients – you should enjoy speaking with various accounts and becoming a true partner to different pharma businesses
- New business development experience is desirable, but the personality and ambition to manage accounts is more important. If you can show willingness to focus on client relationships but have predominantly worked in a hands on research capacity previously, this is fine
- The ability to spin multiple plates is important – you’ll be working with different internal teams, different clients, and on different types of projects. There’s lots of variety in this job!
What should you do next?
This Client Services Director / Research Director role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Client Services Director / Research Director role further or to find out about other market research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.