Senior / Managing Strategic Consultant – Global Strategic Marketing Consultancy – Hampshire / Home Working – £70k-£110k
My client is a global strategic marketing consultancy, specialising in pharmaceuticals and healthcare. They use a variety of techniques to help develop, refine and implement optimal brand strategies for a range of biopharma companies.
This boutique consultancy average over 15 years of international pharmaceutical experience. They:
- Offer brand strategy, competitive strategy, early asset development, segmentation and positioning, and launch planning advice
- Are a small, close knit team who work to create real partnerships with their clients
- Value work-life balance. By not overworking their employees they, in turn, provide clients with more engaged consultants and higher quality outputs
As a Senior / Managing Consultant, you’ll be working with Global Brand Directors and Global Franchise Leads to create insightful, impactful solutions. You’ll be involved in:
- Global and US domestic work
- Client management. You will forge real partnerships with your clients, creating lasting relationships and plenty of repeat business!
- Business development. You will help to increase company revenues through strategic, organic business growth.
- Project delivery. You will ensure projects provide real value through insightful, impactful client solutions
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- Prior strategic consulting expertise with a specialism in healthcare / pharmaceuticals
- An ability to think outside the box to address key business questions with added value solutions
- Excellent project and client management expertise
- Demonstrated ability to win new business and support proposals and pitches
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a real team ethic.
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Senior / Managing Consultant role further or to find out about other market research / consulting jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.