Research Director / Client Account Co-Lead – Life Sciences Strategic Insights – London / Hybrid – £70k - £90k DOE
My client is a mid sized strategic research consultancy who work across a range of sectors. They’ve an impressive list of retained clients and have won MRS innovation awards for their work. Their niche life sciences team work on a truly varied array of projects, predominantly working with scientists to understand what makes them tick. They work with biopharma businesses, CRO’s, manufactures, academic institutes – the list is endless. What really sets them apart is their internal expertise in this space – their client satisfaction rating is second to none.
The Client Account Co-Lead is an opportunity to someone to support and ultimately lead the life science business. There is huge potential for future growth with responsibilities including:
- A mix of hands on research and commercial strategy:
- Research work will involve running projects with generally more of a quantitative leaning. Think conjoints, segmentations etc. The projects involve very hard to recruit individuals – true specialists in their field so you’ll need to be comfortable working with a real variety of stakeholders
- Commercially, you’ll be tasked with growing existing accounts and expanding into new businesses. You’ll work closely with the team on client strategy and how to put together compelling proposals
- You’ll also have a say in broader business strategy including financial targets, building a team, and implementing appropriate support functions
To be successful in this role you’ll need the following experience:
- Life sciences/healthcare knowledge and an understanding of international research
- Experience covering both qualitative and quantitative methods, ideally with a bit of a quant specialism
- A track record in developing business and running client accounts
- Creativity – both in method design but also in coming up with innovative ways to help solve client problems
What should you do next?
This RD / Client Account Lead role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing international company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other market research / strategic consulting jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.