Research Executive - £25K - £28K – Southwest London
Our client is a leading Market Research company who partner with global pharmaceutical, biotech, and MedTech clients, providing a quality service using a mixture of innovative market research techniques. Our client offers fantastic training and development programmes, you will have the opportunity to work on several exciting and challenging projects.
Our client is looking for a Research Executive to join their growing team. Working across both qualitative and quantitative methods, you will be working on multi-country projects with several large pharma, MedTech, and biotech clients.
As the Research Executive, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for handling 2/3 projects on daily basis.
- Ensuring clients are kept up to date with projects, communicating with clients regularly.
- As the Research Executive, you will support at the briefing stage, liaise with the fieldwork team, interviewers and analysers throughout projects.
- Supporting Senior Research Executives with client presentations, offering insight and you will have the responsibility of completing part of the presentation alongside the SRE.
- The Research Executive will also arrange interview set up and carry out interviews, this can be face-to-face interviews or via telephone interviews.
Ideally, as a Research Executive, you will have:
- 1+ years’ experience
- Pharma/Healthcare experience
- Educated to degree level
- Strong team player, with a can-do attitude
What should you do next?
This Research Executive role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Research Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.