Senior Research Executive – World’s Largest Independent Market Research Consultancy – London - £30.5k - £35.5k
Being the world’s largest independent market research consultancy means that our client is the perfect place for you to grow in your Research Executive career. Our client…
- Has offices in Europe, the United States, and Singapore
- Fantastic Headquarters in London, boasting a state-of-the-art gym and on-site café
- Great progression opportunities, with twice-yearly salary appraisals
- Gives employees the opportunity to work on creative and challenging projects, including overseas travel as well as the opportunity to work and live abroad
- Provides a UK wellness program, seasonal ticket loan, and cycle to work scheme
The role of Senior Research Executive will involve overseeing the smooth running of 2-3 projects concurrently. With the input from your manager, you will be involved in tasks such as…
- Writing guides & questionnaires
- Conducting in-depth interviews with key respondents and managing central locations with clients present
- Interrogating the findings, while also helping to write presentations alongside other senior team members
- Monitoring job costs and budgets for ongoing projects
- Mentoring and managing junior members of your team
We’re looking for an experienced researcher with the following qualities to be our client’s next Senior Research Executive…
- More than 2 years of experience in market research (healthcare sector is a plus!)
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team-player but is also a self-starter
What should you do next?
Our client is known for clear progression opportunities and has a great environment for those that are either just starting or have been in Market Research for a while!
So don’t wait too long! If you think you’d be good for this Senior Research Executive role, or you know someone who might be, get applying now!
If you would like to find out more about other Market Research roles I have going on at the moment, be sure to get in touch!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.