Senior Research Manager – Market Intelligence Consultancy – London
My client is a leading market intelligence consultancy within the medical device industry. They specialise in medical publications, medical device market research, and global large-scale medical conferences. Their symposium is the largest of their kind in Europe.
- They employ over 30 members of staff and have ambitions to grow the business globally
- They are a highly profitable business and are constantly looking to expand into new revenue streams
- They use proprietary market data to create value-adding insight.
This role would suit an ambitious, entrepreneurial market researcher who would enjoy the challenge of having direct responsibility for a new area of the insights business. The role will require a self-motivated individual who is not afraid to learn and take a lead on projects. Responsibilities include:
- Understanding client needs and coming up with suitable solutions
- Preparing research proposals
- Conducting data analysis and producing client reports / presenting back findings to clients
- Develop strategies to the scope and enter new market research based on leads
- Generate new business that will enable growth and development within the insights team
- Liaise with the publishing and conference events team
The successful candidate will have:
- Either a Business Intelligence or Market Research background – specifically within the healthcare / pharmaceutical sector
- Quantitative and / or Qualitative experience
- Experience across phases of the market research process from design through to delivery
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders and building industry partner relationships
What should you do next?
This Senior Research Manager role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Senior Research Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research and Business Intelligence jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.